View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barracuda A

re: Closed - App: Barracuda Alcantara - By Rystet

Thanks for all the views, I have found a static group. You may close this thread.

Barracuda A

re: Closed - App: Barracuda Alcantara - By Rystet

Do you have a character on Midgardsormr Server? If Yes, What Level, Class, and Job?: 
Summoner 50, Paladin 50, White Mage50 

Character Name (Include First and Last): 
Barracuda Alcantara

Are you applying to Catalyst for endgame PVE raiding, or for social reasons? (Please detail your endgame goals): 
PVP and Endgame PvE raiding 

Do you have any Final Fantasy MMO raiding expereince? (Please be detailed and include difficulty level.): 
None 

Do you have any other MMO End Game PVE or PVP experience? How Much? What Games? (Details Please): 
Played wow for nearly 6 years, Dragon nest for 1year, Diablo1-2 for 3 years together.  

If applying for Raiding, What are your general play times, and what is your Raid Night & Time Availability? : 
Mon-Fri 8pm-12am EST 

Where did you learn about Catalyst?: 
FFXIV Forums 

Please tell us about yourself, and why you think you would be a valuable member of our Guild.: 
I live in the greatest country TEXAS, First name Greatest Last name Ever like a spained ankle boy I ain't nothin to play with. Came from JP server where the ping is OUTRAGEOUS. I like to read or watch youtube for strats. 10 years US NAVY

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catalyst Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum