View previous topic :: View next topic  
Based_Makaveli

re: App: Based_Makaveli

The application submitted by Based_Makaveli is as follows:

Quote:
Do you have a character on Midgardsormr Server? If Yes, What Level, Class, and Job?:
Yes, Level 50 All DoW and DoM, Level 50 Fisher and Culinarian. Hope to have everything 50 soon

Character Name (Include First and Last):
Makaveli Killuminati

Are you applying to Catalyst for endgame PVE raiding, or for social reasons? (Please detail your endgame goals):
Endgame PVE Raiding. I never had a static for first coil but have clear 1-4 many times. Hope to clear T5 and beyond in Catalyst. also have cleared thru Ifrit Extreme and tried to learn what I can of Levi Ex in PF groups but can't practice too much when the cant get much further than phase 1-2

Do you have any Final Fantasy MMO raiding expereince? (Please be detailed and include difficulty level.):
BC Coil 1-4, Extremes up to Ifrit.

Do you have any other MMO End Game PVE or PVP experience? How Much? What Games? (Details Please):
The only other MMO I played was FFXI up until about 2010, I was in a hardcore endgame LS named Apathy who's goals were world's firsts in that game. Not as as hardcore as I was back then, but would still like a progression static to try the harder fights in this game.

If applying for Raiding, What are your general play times, and what is your Raid Night & Time Availability? :
I work 2nd shift for now so I would only be availble on Saturdays and one other random night a week. I usually get home from work about 12 est on other days, so I pretty much play late night est on work days. Anytime on my off days I am availble.

Where did you learn about Catalyst?:
Progression Thread on the forums and Mor Dhona shout

Please tell us about yourself, and why you think you would be a valuable member of our Guild.:
I feel as though I am very laid back and easy to get along with. I like to help and learn new fights and give input on what could be tried to succeed. Even though I play on PS4 I like to talk on TS or Mumble, it just makes the game more enjoyable in my opinion. Thank you for the consideration and happy hunting!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Catalyst Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum